Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Website!


New Website

Search the Coeur d'Alene MLS for free!

Tosh Lanquist - Kelly Right Real Estate


Whether you are thinking about buying or selling, as a consumer it's important that you have access to current and relevant data about the market. That is why I've created my new web site.

I receive numerous phone calls every week about properties listed on Zillow/Trulia that are either already sold or listed incorrectly. Just last week someone contacted me regarding several bare land listings currently listed on Zillow that have been sold for months. Locally, Zillow does not receive their listings directly from the MLS. Brokerages must provide the direct feeds, which many do not. Additionally, the brokerages have to provide updates, which often does not occur. This has caused confusion amongst consumers and Realtors alike.

It is my hope that my new website can help out my clients and friends search current and active listings. On my website, you can now search the entire Coeur d'Alene MLS for free. If you happen to see a property that interests you, please give me a call or email me. I'm always available to help.

Visit my new site at : www.toshlanquist.net


No comments:

Post a Comment